The Downtown Windsor BIA awards organizations sponsorship (up to a maximum of $500) for festivals, events, symposiums, conferences, etc. that occur within the DWBIA’s boundaries.
For an event to receive this sponsorship it must meet the following criteria.
1. The event must bring an influx of people into the Downtown Windsor BIA's boundaries.
2. The event must not be isolated within itself, i.e. events where attendees come and leave.
3. Attendees must be encouraged to support downtown business and explore the downtown region.
4. The event must offer an opportunity to spur secondary and tertiary business.
Further consideration will be given to:
* Multi-day events and festivals.
* Dynamic, new and innovative festivals and events.
All applications should be submitted to the Downtown Windsor BIA at least two (2) months in advance of the start of the festival, event, symposium, conference, etc.
Downtown Windsor BIA and/or its Marketing Committee may request additional
Applications that meet the required criteria will be reviewed by the DWBIA's Marketing Committee, which will then make recommendations to the DWBIA's Board of Directors.