The Beatles & Beyond – Music ‘n Arts Aid Live! Charity Concert
Rows T-X – $35+taxes and fees
Rows I-S- $45+taxes and fees
Rows A-H – $65+taxes and fees (includes free art)
Boxes: $100+taxes and fees (includes free art & swag)
Angel Tickets – Can’t come – Help Make a difference – In Lieu of a donation please Call the box office (519-252-6579) for details.
Group rate of 6 or more ($5 off per ticket. Must call the box office at 519-252-6579 to get group rate)
Be an “Arts Angel” Know a professional musician/visual artist hit hard in the past few years? Click on WEA link here to see how to receive a chance at a micro-grant to them. https://wea-arts.com/music-n-arts/
Music’n Arts Aid Live: Odds are you’ll be singing, clapping, and dancing to the Fab Four performed by multi-Juno, Hall of Fame Legends, regional & local Superstars, and world class rising-stars. A never seen before exhilarating original production, we’ll be recreating the grove and beat of The BEATLES greatest hits.
The McCartney Years: Hailed by the original Beatles promoter Sid Bernstein as “THE BEST ON THE SCENE.” It’s a period-true, technically stunning, & explosive live concert that performs the music of Paul McCartney spanning two decades from The Beatles to Wings. All performed to their original arrangements by a band that has entertained audiences worldwide. A timeless live concert experience!
The ART: While you’re bopping to the beat, our own internationally renowned visual artist Paul Murray is speed painting huge pop-art portraits of John, Paul, George & Ringo in just minutes. His unorthodox art routine will keep you guessing.
The Music’n Arts Aid Live show is an exciting night of never-ending-music magically combined with the mystery and drama Murray invents as he creates live art. (Art will be auctioned during the show by texting.)
It’s a one-of-a-kind event that all ages will enjoy!
Charity: 100% proceeds from ticket sales & the auctioned live art of the BEATLES will go to support professional musicians & visual artists in Windsor/Essex that are detrimentally impacted by the recent Health & Safety restrictions over the past few years. All funds will be distributed through our partner WEA- Windsor Endowment for the Arts. Link: https://wea-arts.com/music-n-arts/
Our world class Performers
* Gareth Pearson – acoustic guitar virtuoso, Hailed as a genius by the worlds top Guitarists. A Tommy Emmanuel global touring partner.
“My friend, Gareth Pearson, has always been a hard worker on the guitar! He’s gifted and dedicated. He loves to play for his audiences and captivates the imagination of all who see and hear him! I know he always plays from his heart!”
-Tommy Emmanuel is One of the highest regarded guitarists of all time
* A Canadian Legend TBA– Canada’s most awarded guitarist; performed & recorded with Shania Twain, Gordon Lightfoot, Terry Clark, Michelle Wright, Duane Steele, Patty Loveless, Sylvia Tyson, The Laws, Dixie Chicks, Lisa Brokop, Tracy Bird, Carolyn Dawn Johnson & many more Just touching on his contributions to modern music.
* Legendary Canadian TBA — 8-time Juno Award Winner, US & Canadian Hall of Fame, Multi- CCMA awarded, tours: Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead, Ten Years After, Gordon Lightfoot, 41 European tours; nights at the renowned Troubadour in West Hollywood, the gigs at San Francisco’s famed Fillmore West and Winterland Ballroom with The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Quicksilver Messenger Service, and the New Riders of The Purple Sage. Just to start his legacy
* The McCartney Years – An internationally touring Paul McCartney Tribute Band with A personal accolade from former Paul McCartney & Wings Guitarist Denny Laine.
* Sarah Smith – Sarah Smith – A sought-after emotional, dynamic vocal performer, proudly representing LGBT & supporting Canadian Mental Health; Tours: Canadian, U.S., and European with near 300 concerts. Sarah has shared the stage with Melissa Ethridge, Chuck Levell, London Chamber Orchestra, Carol Pope, Sass Jordon, Emm Gryner, Joel Plasket, Dave Wilcox, and many more.
Music Talent hailing from Windsor-Essex:
* Kelsi Mayne- country singer-songwriter, 2 x’s CMAO nominee, former U of W track record holder
* Paul Murray – performance artist, speed painter, international portrait artist & historian & Philanthropist
* John Drew – legendary guitarist & outstanding multi-instrumentalist & vocalist, member of Bigg Wiggle and the JD Project & huge community supporter
* Dave Cyreene – superb bass guitarist & vocalist from renowned band “The Saints”
* Dave Labute – astute entertainer and guitarist/vocalist from the legendary “Bigg Wiggle” continually entertaining and supporting Windsor/Essex
For more information on Paul Murray art, music-art-history workshop retreats, and performances go to www.PaulMurray.com follow Paul Murray Gallery on Facebook