uWindsor Continuing Education – Accelerated Project Management Certificate
- This event has passed.
This program provides participants with the skills necessary to succeed in project management and is ideal for all disciplines. The certificate program also serves to build requisite Professional Development Units (PDU) toward Professional PMP Certification.
The Accelerated Project Management Certificate consists of two levels. The Level I Project Management Essentials course must be completed before any Level II courses. All classes are ONLINE.
Level I: Project Management Essentials (2 upcoming sessions)
August 23 – September 1
Level II: 5 Core Courses and 1 Elective
- Project Communication & Stakeholder Management | October 28-29
- Defining and Managing Project Requirements | November 8-9
- Managing Variances: Cost & Schedule Fundamentals | November 25-26
- Introduction to Agile Project Management | November 29-30
- Managing Project Risk | December 13-14
Choose 1 Elective:
- Defining and Managing Project Requirements – Ideal for IT, R&D, Business and Entertainment | November 8-9
- Procurement and Contract Management – Ideal for Engineering and Construction | February 24-25, 2022
- Project Closeout Best Practices – Ideal for any individual working in Project Management | March 7-8, 2022
Classes take place 8:30am – 12:00pm.
Save $299 with bundle pricing. Interested in sending a member from your organization? You may be eligible for the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. Visit our website to learn more.