Responsible for repairing and welding all types of equipment as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installs, fabricates, repairs, removes, tests, inspects, welds, cuts, braze all types of equipment as required.
- All repairs to equipment to include, but not confined to, Hard Count rooms, grounds, kitchen, mechanical, building systems, structural equipment.
- Provides training to apprentices.
- Working with various air handling units, kitchen exhaust, fans, etc.
- Certificate of Qualification as a Millwright/Welder.
- 5 years work experience with preference given to those with pumps, motors, bearing and seals experience.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Capacity to perform heavy work requiring frequent lifting of tools, materials, and equipment.