Fluor Canada Ltd.
The Cost Control Manager leads and ensures the overall cost control, financial integrity and accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting functions for the project.
• Develops and implements project cost control systems, operational procedures, and reporting systems to control the flow of funds for capital projects in accordance with our financial policies and procedures of the JV.
• Develops and implements risk management strategies and controls to mitigate financial risk and exposure on multi-year multi-billion-dollar capital projects
• Manages and leads continuous cost reporting with accurate and timely information of budget, commitments, forecast, trends, variances, progress, performance, risk and opportunity, contingency, and cash flow. Conducts ongoing analysis of project risks during execution
• Monitors costs against agreed-upon budgets, schedules, and contractual deliverables within the segment and mission critical projects. Monitors the statistical and trends analysis of contracts and payout of contracts.
• Leads the reconciliation of consolidated reporting with Project Finance to ensure complete and accurate information for variance reporting, forecasting and cash flow.
• Provides support to Segment teams in all matters related to cost control systems and procedures to achieve on-time and on-budget goals.
• Leads the provision of financial analysis, expertise, and advice to senior management and project teams regarding project expenses and fiscal matters throughout the lifecycle of the infrastructure projects