Fluor Canada Ltd.
• Supervise the development of project schedules for Engineering, Procurement and Construction during project execution.
• Apply work breakdown structure requirements.
• Evaluate information integration from segment planners, engineers, subcontractors, owners, and others to create an integrated master schedule.
• Conduct critical float path analysis.
• Create graphics including Gantt charts, activity network diagrams, time-scaled logic diagrams, and histograms.
• Establish and manage the performance management system for management reporting using baseline information in the estimate and schedule.
• Work with project management to set goals, objectives, and success factors and analyze project status.
• Assessing progress measurement and developing/updating progress curves for progress reporting.
• Perform project performance analysis including earned value. Supporting the evaluation of project schedules based on defined project execution philosophies.
• Supporting the preparation of schedule updates and general maintenance in Primavera including quality checks and change management.
• Schedule related information collection and distribution.